Friday Fannish 5
Jul. 24th, 2009 09:24 amName the five best uses of flashback/non-linear storytelling.
1. The Butterfly Effect
2. The Prestige
3. The Usual Suspects
4. Kill Bill
5.Memento Revised as per remembered via
bloodyscuffle: The Time Traveler's Wife
Not sure why all the best examples I can think of are movies.
1. The Butterfly Effect
2. The Prestige
3. The Usual Suspects
4. Kill Bill
5.
Not sure why all the best examples I can think of are movies.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-24 02:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-25 12:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-25 08:37 am (UTC)I think that makes 6 movies we fundamentally disagree on?
no subject
Date: 2009-07-25 05:27 pm (UTC)So we're up to 6? Wow. Still not v many though. Remind me, I couldn't come up with the full list for Chris... Moulin Rouge, Requiem for a Dream, No Country for Old Men... and um... what are the others? I can't remember.
Also: Poland. I LOL'd.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-25 07:56 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 04:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-25 05:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 09:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-28 11:25 am (UTC)